This refreshing cocktail drink is suitable for any occasion with friends, family, or maybe you need that alone time to sip the night away. This light refreshing and tangy cocktail drink is a winner.
Watermelon and cucumber is such a great combination; It’s almost as if they’re married. This fresh fruit cocktail is naturally and correctly sweet enough, so there’s no need for any added sugar. But if you feel like it’s not sweet enough for you add a pinch of honey.
It’s simple, refreshing and delicious, try it!
Prep time: 8-10 mins
What you need:
- 5 cups seedless watermelon (cubed)
- 1 large Peeled cucumber (chunks)
- 1/4 cup Lime juice (fresh)
- 2/3 cup Vodka
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
NOTE: Set aside a pitcher and a fine-mesh strainer.
- Puree watermelon using a blender.
- Pour watermelon puree through fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Puree cucumber and pour through fine-mesh strainer into watermelon juice.
- Stir in lime juice to watermelon and cucumber juice, along with vodka.
- Fill glass with ice and top with cocktail.
- Garnish with cucumber slice or mint if desired.
- Enjoy right away!