Highly impressed! This Freeman sweet tea and lemon peel-off facial mask is super bomb and perfect for normal-combination skin types. It contains sweet tea with a spritz of lemon, which helps to tone the skin. This mask will instantly leave your skin looking brighter and radiant.
This peel-off facial mask can be used once to twice per week, or as needed. You don’t want to over do it because removing too much of the sebum from your skin is not so good, you can remove too much of the oil that your skin naturally produces. If ever in that case when sebum is unbalanced, the skin will overproduce oil to basically compensate for its loss. This will result in having oily and shiny skin.
NOTE: You need to be sure that your skin is not sensitive or allergic to peel off masks. Apply a pea size amount on an area on your arm to test if any allergic reaction.
5 Reasons why this peel-off mask is a must use:
- Freeman sweet tea and lemon peel-off facial mask helps to get rid of stubborn blackheads from the skin by plucking them out.
- Contain anti-oxidants to protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
- Physically removes unwanted impurities and dead skin cells.
- Remove any excess oil without over-drying out your skin.
- The lemon helps with toning for a radiant skin complexion.
- Apply a thin layer evenly on clean skin (avoid eye area, eyebrows, and hairline).
- Leave the product on for at least 10 to 15 minutes, or until dry.
- Peel off the mask from the outer edges gently (you might want to start with the chin area and work your way up to the forehead).
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel or face cloth.